Sous Chef on the rampage.
The beekeeper in the household is striking a blow for the honey bee in the face of the potential Asian hornet invasion. See his letter in the Guardian.
Just in case this software designed by my brother, Peter, could be helpful.
You can populate the Microsoft-365-based software with your standard attendees and their e-mail addresses, add the typical agenda and the meeting invitations are done. At the meeting, add the notes, decisions and actions for each agenda item and the system will issue the Minutes. You can keep track of who’s completed their tasks ready for the next meeting.
An easy way of managing meetings, looks professional, doesn’t require high-level IT skills and has been used in major companies – for less than a fiver!
- Use in meetings to document minutes, record who attended, who gave their apologies
- Manage multiple meetings in a single tool (Project, Board, Technical, Progress, Planning, HR etc.)
Captures Actions & Decisions:
- Captures actions agree for nominated people, the delivery time, and the status of the action
- Is the decision log for a programme, project or business
- Tracks when information is given and too whom
Publishes minutes automatically:
- Automatically sends out emails to the attendees and those who gave their apologies with the full minutes
- Sends minutes from multiple meetings with same name, or all meetings
Chases outstanding actions:
- Tracks all outstanding actions regardless of meetings
- Sends chasing emails to close actions
- Tracks all actions for a person regardless of which meeting they attended
Has been used at:
- Deutsche Bank
- Estee Lauder
- Vanquis Bank